HOW DO YOU DIFFERENTIATE YOUR COMPANY FROM THE COMPETITION?
When you read the marketing material or websites for most companies, the list of reasons given for choosing them all begin to sound the same. The great brands of today – Nordstrom, Starbucks, and Costco, differentiate themselves and gain customer loyalty by offering quality products with a consistent, exceptional customer experience.
IS EVERYONE ON THE SAME PAGE REGARDING THE DESIRED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE?
Contrary to the belief of most companies, satisfying customers will not make you a desired brand or garner customer loyalty.
Eliant Certification is about (1) modifying the behavior of everyone on the team to consistently “delight” the customer (i.e. exceed expectations) and (2) holding everyone accountable for delivering that “WOW” experience.
FOUR CORNERSTONES OF THE ELIANT CERTIFICATION PROGRAM:
- A Consistently Extraordinary Customer Experience – Ingrain the philosophy that simply satisfying customers will not generate referrals or create a brand.
- Feedback and Accountability – Using follow up customer surveys to keep individuals informed of their performance and hold them accountable for delivering an extraordinary customer experience.
- Differentiation – Being “Certified” provides a designation that differentiates your company and staff from the competition.
- Motivation – Recognize and encourage desired performance by equating scores to clear levels of achievement (Gold, Silver, and Bronze).
ELIANT CERTIFICATION COMPONENTS
Training – A half-day workshop to ingrain concepts and strategies that will help your staff work as a team to consistently exceed customer expectations. The workshop is broken into two segments: The first half is a presentation/discussion and the second half is a small group breakout session to brainstorm ideas and action plans.
Testing – At the end of the workshop all attendees will be required to pass a 20 question exam based on the material introduced in the session. Those who pass can represent themselves as being “Eliant Certified”.
Action Plan – Following the workshop each attendee will be required to prepare a Personal Action Plan. This plan helps each person integrate what was learned in the workshop into their day-to-day routines. The action plans, plus the notes from the workshop, provide managers with an excellent source of “behavior supporting” topics for future meetings.
Accountability – The foundation of the program is the accountability derived from the customer survey scores. Scores will provide continual feedback/accountability and will be the basis for achieving higher certification designations. Individual buyer ratings with comments, trend reports and rankings against others in the industry will be available in real time on line reports.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM CERTIFICATION?
- Corporate – The Eliant Certification program is designed for all mortgage, escrow, association management and design center firms, and as well as customer-facing builder staff (including sales, design, construction and customer care).
- Recruiting – Certification demonstrates your company’s commitment to be the best and will help attract top talent.
- Management – Customer satisfaction scores provide transparent feedback that hold individuals accountable for providing an exceptional experience on every transaction.
- Motivational tool – Top producers enjoy being recognized for their accomplishments.
- Differentiator – Differentiate your brand and gain customer loyalty by being known for the exceptional customer experience you provide.
- Builders and Realtors – Customers who love their entire home buying experience will be more likely to refer their friends to the builder and/or realtor.
- Employees – Certification gives top producers the opportunity to showcase their customer service accomplishments and use 3rd party testimonials in their social media marketing.
- Customers – Buying a home has been rated one of the top five most stressful events in a pers
on’s life. Customers will appreciate the opportunity to voice their pleasure or concern with the process.